InSpace LTI 1.3 Configuration for Canvas
InSpace LTI 1.3 Configuration Instructions. If you have any support questions, or need further assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Navigate to Developer Keys in your root account in Canvas.
- Click on the “+ Developer Key” button.
- Choose “+ LTI Key” option.
- Fill the “Key Name” field with “InSpace Key”.
- Select “Enter URL” as “Method”.
- In the “JSON URL” field paste this url: https://api.inspace.chat/lti-13/config.json.
- Click “Save”.
- Set state to ON for “InSpace Key” developer key.
- Copy number from Details column, this is your “Client ID”.
Now you can install the LTI into any sub-account of your choosing
- Navigate to Account Settings.
- Select Apps tab, then click View App Configurations
- Click on “+Add”.
- Select “By Client ID:” as Configuration Type.
- Paste in the Client ID you copied in step 9 into the Client ID Field.
- Click Submit.
- Click Install.
- Click on Gear, select Deployment Id.
- Share Client ID, Deployment Id and Canvas URL securely with InSpace. InSpace will need to enable the integration on our end, using this information, in order to complete the integration.