Presenting Slides With PowerPoint
Want to share a PowerPoint presentation with your participants? Here are the steps for presenting a PowerPoint slideshow using InSpace.
PowerPoint slideshows can be presented to participants on InSpace. You can share your slides in the main room, the Presentation Room, the Discussion Room, or in Breakout Rooms. While in the Breakout Room setup, presentations can be shown to the whole space or presented inside an individual breakout room by the host or a participant. Any user may share one of their tabs at a time in a space.
To present your PowerPoint slideshow, follow these steps:
- Open the PowerPoint presentation you wish to share.
- Click “Slide Show” from the menu above your presentation.
- Click “Set Up Slideshow” and choose “Browsed by an individual (window)” then click “OK” on the bottom of the window.
- Log in to InSpace and start a session.
- If you want to share your slides in the main room of your space with no breakout rooms created, skip this step.
- Click the “setup space” icon on the host control menu on the left of your screen.
- Choose either Presentation Room, Discussion Room, or Breakout Rooms to determine where you want to share your slide deck.
- Click on the arrow icon in the lower right hand toolbar to start sharing.
- Select “Screen Share” and “Window” and then choose your PowerPoint presentation.
- Note that you can minimize your PowerPoint window so that you can see your InSpace session while navigating through your slides.
If you need additional help, please contact InSpace Support.