InSpace Apple iOS App
The InSpace app is available to download from the App Store, and works for both the iPhone and iPad. Please search 'InSpace Proximity' in the App store, then select and download.
After you download the app, please make sure to ‘Allow‘ both the microphone and camera access to the app.
Features of the InSpace App:
- Collaborate easily by talking to your peers one-on-one or in groups
- Socialize and network virtually
- Choose how to set up your space once you log in
- Direct Messages are available for one-on-one support and collaboration
- Seamlessly move between breakout rooms
- Chat with peers and instructors
- Link to your InSpace Dashboard to create spaces.
- Annotation for instructors and students while in class.
- Canvas access to course spaces for Instructors
If you are unable to talk or see your video while in a class or session, follow these steps below:
- Go into your phone Settings.
- Scroll down until you find InSpace.
- Turn on Microphone or Camera.
If you need additional help, please contact InSpace Support.