Learn how to record in your Auditorium Space.
See our recording features in action in the linked video.
Start an InSpace Auditorium recording:
- Start an InSpace Auditorium session.
- Click the record button on the toolbar on the right hand side.
- A notification will appear, prompting the host to select the InSpace browser tab to record. This is necessary because it tells the web browser which tab to “share” with the InSpace recording feature.
- After clicking ‘Share’, all participants will see a notification that recording has begun.
While recording a InSpace Auditorium session:
- Everything the host hears and sees will be recorded, with the ability to Pause and Resume the recording.
- Multiple hosts can record simultaneously during a session.
Stop an InSpace Auditorium recording:
- Click the recording button again in the host menu.
- In the popup window, press the square ‘stop’ button.
- Rename the recording if needed, then select ‘Stop and save’.
- Once recording ends, a notification on your screen indicates that the recording has been saved to the host’s InSpace dashboard or LMS (if used).
Note: Videos take approximately 1 hour to process before they are available for viewing and downloading.
Manage InSpace Auditorium recordings:
- To manage InSpace recordings, click on “Video Recordings” from the left menu on the InSpace dashboard. Or, from an LMS InSpace portal, select the session (Classroom, Student Space, or Office), then click the video ‘Recordings’ icon.
- This will display your recorded videos, as well as any recordings shared with you.
- You can download and share any video on your dashboard, and you can edit or delete videos you have created.
Note: Currently, recording is not supported with Firefox browser.
If you need additional help, please contact InSpace Support.