InSpace in Moodle – Faculty Information
Are you a faculty member using InSpace in your Moodle course? These resources will help you to find and activate InSpace in Moodle.
When faculty activate InSpace in a Moodle course, enrolled students automatically have access to the private and secure InSpace sessions associated with that course.
To activate InSpace in your Moodle course, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Moodle course site
- Locate “InSpace” in your Resources. You can edit the title and description by turning editing on.
- When you are ready, click “InSpace.”
- Click “Get Started” (this is only necessary the first time).
- Choose either “Classroom” or “Office” and then click “Join” to enter the session.
After you activate InSpace in your Moodle course, students can access the InSpace Office and Classroom by clicking the InSpace link in the Course Navigation menu of their Moodle course site. You can also customize your Office by clicking “Edit” in the top right corner of the Moodle InSpace portal.
Note: the InSpace Classroom and Office associated with the Moodle course will open in a new tab on your browser. You can navigate back to your Moodle course at any time by clicking the Moodle tab.
Before using InSpace for the first time in Moodle, please review the Checklist for Newcomers.
If you need additional support, please contact email@example.com and a member of our team will help you get this set up!
If you need additional help, please contact InSpace Support.