Minimum 1 Year
Email & Social Media Marketing Manager
Are you ready to change virtual education and remote learning for the better? Want to eliminate Zoom fatigue all together? Then you may be just the right individual for our global InSpace team as we expand our video meeting and learning platform. With principal operations in Vermont and Armenia, InSpace is a fast growing, venture backed technology company. Learn more at www.InSpace.chat.
About The Role
As an Email & Social Media Marketer at InSpace, you’ll get to showcase your expertise in developing our social media and email campaign strategies and executing tactics that deliver persuasive messages to current and prospective customers
- Promote and share information, news, and offers about our company to people on our mailing list
- Research our customers’ lifecycles and how they interact with our brand to understand the best ways to reach them through email
- Use email marketing concepts and metrics to measure and optimize our email campaigns, to improve open rates, deliverability, click rates, and conversion rates, and to achieve specific business goals
- Stay up to date on the latest social media marketing and email marketing trends
- Monitor the InSpace social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Use social media marketing concepts and metrics to measure and optimize our campaigns and engagement
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 2+ years’ experience in email marketing and social media management
- SEO experience is a plus!
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Able to create data-driven strategic marketing campaigns
- Strong problem solving skills
- HubSpot / CRM familiarity; certifications and prior use are pluses!
- Knowledge of paid advertising with Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Strong desire to make a difference in education, virtual instruction/learning and are eager to help expand the company’s reach into adjacent business verticals
- Effective communication and presentation skills, and the ability to successfully communicate with a variety of levels within an organization
- Demonstrate grit, resilience and tenacity with a desire to succeed on your own terms, scaling with the company as we grow
- Competitive wages
- Employee stock option plan eligible
- Generous / flexible time off and paid vacation
- Medical insurance (or stipend)
- Computer setup
- Remote position flexibility, preference for Vermont location
- Potential for growth within this global company
Send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.