Minimum 1 Year
Customer Success Associate
Are you ready to change virtual education and remote learning for the better? Want to eliminate Zoom fatigue all together? Then you may be just the right individual for our global InSpace team as we expand our video meeting and learning platform. With principal operations in Vermont and Armenia, InSpace is a fast growing, venture backed technology company. Learn more at www.InSpace.chat.
About The Role
As a Customer Success Associate, you are an outgoing, knowledgeable, nimble, and empathetic problem solver for our customers who seek technical assistance and usage help for onboarding and utilization of the InSpace virtual learning platform. You derive satisfaction from timely, accurate and varied resolutions provided to our customers, trial account users and educators using our platform. You want to win for your teammates, your customers and in turn helping to build a great technology company.
- Provide customers support through the entire new customer orientation, onboarding and training process for successful launch and use of the company’s platform.
- Respond and resolve customer technical and use issues in a timely manner; follow up with and monitor customers throughout the probate process.
- Manage key customer accounts at the enterprise and small group levels
- Help shape new products, training collateral and strategy with your insights from direct customer interactions on a daily basis
- Identify opportunities for continuous process, response times, trial account conversions and customer retention improvements as a key member of the customer success team
- Seek out and perform other duties related to customer success, sales support and technical support as helpful for overall company success
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with customers, and drive continued value of our products and services throughout implementation, onboarding, and throughout the customer relationship
- Work with customers to educate and establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Collaborate and share feedback with cross-functional teams to enhance ongoing product development efforts
- 1-2 years of previous experience in customer support; technical product support, education are a plus, but not required
- HubSpot CRM familiarity; certifications and prior use are pluses!
- Ability to work on multiple accounts and deadlines reliably
- Strong desire to make a difference in education, virtual instruction/learning and are eager to help expand the company’s reach into adjacent business verticals
- Effective communication and presentation skills, and the ability to successfully communicate with a variety of levels within an organization
- Video and Learning Management Systems (LMS) experience is a plus
- Demonstrate grit, resilience and tenacity with a desire to succeed on your own terms, scaling with the company as we grow
- Competitive wages
- Employee stock option plan eligible
- Generous / flexible time off and paid vacation
- Medical insurance (or stipend)
- Computer setup
- Remote position flexibility, preference for Vermont location
- Potential for growth within this global company
Send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.